Dr. John A. Boyajian, MD, FACS
Sinus Center- Idaho is the premier center of excellence in the Northwest for the care and education of patients and disease related to the nose and sinuses. Sinus Center – Idaho was founded in 1999 by Dr. John A. Boyajian, M.D.
Dr. Boyajian (pronounced /boy-ah-jun/ ) has over 20 years of experience in Ear, Nose, Throat, (ENT) medicine in the Sonoma/Napa Valley of California. He attended medical school at Indiana University School of Medicine and received his ENT training at Kaiser Hospital in Oakland, California. Dr. Boyajian personally reviews his patients cases and performs surgeries, providing the utmost care to every patient.
- Board Certification by the American Board of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow – American College of Surgeons
- Fellow – American College of Rhinology
- Hospital Affiliations: St. Luke’s Boise & Magic Valley Memorial, Twin Falls
- American Rhinological Society Patient Advocacy Committee
Get to know Dr. Boyajian a little more as he offers insight on living with sinus pain.
How does the Sinus Center stay up to date on improving sinus care?
How is the Sinus Center different from a general ENT office?